Didn’t See That Coming of the Day: Amy’s Baking Company Owner Might Get Deported
It appears that Samy Bouzaglo, the Israeli-born co-owner of the now infamous Amy’s Baking Company, may be facing deportation from the United States in a two-year-long immigration case. According to local news reports, the restauranteur’s legal woes may possibly be linked to his past criminal history involving drug distribution, threats and extortion and he even managed to get himself banned from entering both France and Germany, according to an anonymous source who spoke to NBC. His wife and business partner Amy has previously had legal troubles as well, having plead guilty to the misusing a Social Security number when she applied for a $15,000 bank loan back in 2003.
Early Type O Negative
Absolutely gorgeous set here, JSE! <3
They’re all babbies!
(And that porch pictures gives me chills every time i see it! So hot…)
What you are getting!
- A Nitendo DSi
- A choice of 6 of the shown DS games!
- A Kodak Camera!
- 60 USD to spend on anything you want on the internet!
- 20 bottles of 16oz faygo!
- and 2 lbs of your favorite kind of candy!
- Okay so this is a give away for my followers so you must be following me!
- The give away will end on my birthday, July 19th!
- I will ship any where in the world
- Gotta have your ask box open